1.29.2013

Random week in review

Oh, the graduate work is back in full force. Read 100 pages -- three chapters -- in my higher education law book over the weekend. Spent most of Sunday working on my three writing assignments -- one for each chapter -- and submitted them at around 11 p.m. last night.

Class this weekend and work on my research project has resumed.

... So if the pace of my posts slow down again, that's why.

* * *

This Digital Short was the best thing about last weekend's "Saturday Night Live," featuring Adam Levine. ... As I was watching Saturday night, I was thinking, "This is great! I would totally download this." Then -- bam -- No. 1 on iTunes.

* * *

We're getting into a good rhythm of enjoying some movies as a family. Some old favorites, some new stuff, and some that Kates and I haven't seen but Phoebe has at preschool so she suggests them to us.

Sunday night, we watched "Meet the Robinsons." It had been one of those that Kates and I always wanted to see, but never did.

It lived up. Good family flick.



* * *

A Miami Clinic Supplies Drugs to Sports' Biggest Names

Eye roll. ... When are these guys going to learn!?

* * *

This story made me miss "Lost." ... I think enough time has passed since it ended that, yeah dude, I could go back and be sucked into watching it all over again. ... Man, those were the days. We have seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. So that's a start.

And speaking of good TV, several friends have posted this one on Facebook recently. Mind-blowing.

No comments: