7.25.2009

Sensational videos

So my friend Laura tipped me off to these videos and I had planned to post them earlier this week …

But, as it usually happens, things come up. I get sidetracked. And the strong emotions that pushed the idea for the post in the first place fade …

Luckily, these videos never get old …

In the case of this first video, when we first caught wind of it and viewed it, it had maybe a few thousand views …

As of tonight, it’s officially become an Internet sensation with 5,617,106 views. The wedding party was featured on the Today show this morning. And tonight the story made the NBC Nightly News, on which a reporter pointed out that you can’t stop smiling once you start watching it … It’s the kind of video you want to watch over and over again.

Interestingly, it’s also been noted the song featured in the video, “Forever” by Chris Brown, has soared to the No. 7 spot on the iTunes charts … I can relate. Moments after I finished watching the video, I wanted to know the song. I Googled it. I downloaded it.

So in case you haven’t gotten in on the latest Internet video to rock the world, check it out



This next video -- which also features a pretty cool song -- will bring a smile to your face in a completely different way. The assemblage and organization of this video -- to match up each of the individual motions -- is nothing short of amazing …



Last, but not least … I stumbled on this video a couple weeks ago. Hitler finds out Michael Jackson has died

No comments: