4.15.2009

Video break

I realize I'm like the one millionth person to post these videos on his/her Web site ...

But EVERYBODY is buzzing about these this week, and I couldn't keep myself from posting them here ...

First, the British talent show featuring none other than American Idol's Simon Cowell and now infamous Susan Boyle, whose beautiful voice has everyone in tears by the time she's finished ...

Secondly, Lindsay Lohan's spoof on a Internet dating video from funnyordie.com ...

And finally an original. Remember when I mentioned the other day that one of Phoebe's new favorite words is "a-daup." Here, she's using it in action as she plays with an outlet and phone jack ... Don't worry, they're baby-proofed.



4.20.2009 update

Some good reads about Susan Boyle ...
a Susan Boyle interview: 'I'm happy the way I am: short and plump'
a Unlikely Singer Is YouTube Sensation
a 5 reasons why Susan Boyle is different from your usual overnight sensation
a Susan Boyle: Famous In An Instant

No comments: