4.19.2009

Spring cleaning

You might have noticed some changes around here the last few months …

I’ve been cleaning out some things on this blog lately …

I’ve revised “About Me,” and added “The Lists” -- a hub for all the lists I’ve created during the life of this blog. More of the Web sites and blogs I enjoy reading also are constantly being added and subtracted at the sidebar on the left.

My “Sunday Reading” posts have been, well, canceled. Though they were fun to share each week and quite popular for some of you, the Sunday posts had become too time-consuming to assemble and manage …

In its place is a Digg module, in the sidebar on the right, that now displays a constantly-updated, endless supply of “good reads” that would have been destined for my “Sunday Reading.” … Of course, I’ll still occasionally post other reads as they pertain to my posts. But now you don’t have to wait until Sunday to see them …

And finally, my favorite … As noted several weeks ago, I’ve become a bona fide Twitterer -- yes, even before Oprah. You can follow my Twitter feed with the module to the right. Thanks to the wonders of the Internet and my daily work, I post to it several times a day, and it’s yet another window into the things I’m reading and links to more of my writing …

Don't expect me to tell you when I'm heading to the bathroom though ...


Twitter reads ...
a Twitter Growth Surges 131% In March
a Ignore Twitter? Major brands learn they'd better respond -- and quick
a Twitter makes its commercial debut thanks to Sprint
a When Stars Twitter, a Ghost May Be Lurking
a Cartooning's Webcrawler: The Micro-Blogs of Twitter

No comments: