2.27.2009

Winding down

Please join me in a moment of silence for the Rocky Mountain News.

Here's Howard Kurtz's take.

* * *

About Wednesday night's "American Idol," I wrote ...

"Ah, who am I kidding. Matt's more likely to make it than Megan."
I should've wrote ...

"Ah, who am I kidding. Adam Lambert's more likely to make it than Megan or Matt."
Despite my disdain for Adam's performance, he got through last night. And I disliked his encore just as much ... Allison and Kris's encore performances, for the record, again sent chills down my spine...

And Brooke White made an appearance! Oh, sweet Brooke ... I didn' think her new single was as great and poppy as she made it sound in her introduction. But I did like it, and I'm anxious to download her album.

* * *

Also, for the record, I'm not and never plan to be a Taylor Swift fan ...

But her "Love Story" is everywhere ... And it's growing on me.

This morning I caught the first half of it on the radio before I had to turn off my car and get to work ... Then, when I returned to my car to leave work tonight, I turned on the radio and caught the song picking up right where I'd left it.

No comments: