2.24.2009

Just another day

So I was granted a day off from work yesterday …

It was great. I got to stay home with Phoebe … Took her to a doctor’s appointment in the morning (She’s up to 21 lbs. Doctor says her heart, lungs and stomach sound really good, but we’re still trying to clear up her ears …) Then Pheebs slept all afternoon, which helped me get a lot of stuff done …

Watched the Jayhawks pull off the upset of Oklahoma last night, and got a good night’s sleep. It was great.

Today, I woke up and started preparing myself to return to work …

I picked up the paper and scanned the front page …

Boyfriend charged in knife attack

Man found dead in park

$500,000 bond continued in killing of half brother

Police pursue leads in teacher’s death, encourage others to call

Ugh.

I wanted another day off.

First song on my iPod this morning: “Just Another Day.”

No comments: