3.27.2008

More submitted links

My cohort Brian sent me this video produced by a couple guys at a local college.

Freaking amazing. I just sat totally mesmerized watching this video for the full five minutes ...




... My good friend Matt just send this awesome link of a rock-paper-scissors game starring Barack Obama and George Bush ... totally addicting!

Then there's this public service announcement: Please adopt Pinky. (Sort of reminiscent of the angriest cat ever...Actually, during the course of watching this video I got on a little kick of cat videos -- there's also a good one of a cat totally fascinated with flushing the toilet and another potty-trained cat. Good stuff.)




And saving the best for last -- One of my favorite commercials on TV right now. This is "Baby Ethan" from one of the AIG commercials.

No comments: