6.17.2007

Sunday reading

It's been a gorgeous Father's Day. Kates and I slept in this morning. I worked the yard. We spent the latter half of the afternoon drinking some tasty meads at a get-together with friends and co-workers. We came home tonight and called our dads ...

Now I've got my Sunday night baseball on the TV ...

In the meantime, are some of the stories and headlines that caught my eyes recently ...

TV & movies ...
a Movie studios fear the sequel to iPod
a HERE'S THE STORY: TV theme music plays a vital role

Sports ...
a Aaron's greatest hits: Man's sports collection includes famous bats
a The Stanley Cup champions belong in a city (and a country) that isn't pro-hockey illiterate

Politics ...
a The first lady’s $12,000 ‘pin money’ disclosure
a Giuliani's Ties to Black New York Troubled

Other stuff ...
a Reader's Digest Probes at Normal Folks' Nutty Center
a Hawking goes zero-G: ‘Space, here I come’
a Getting rattled on 'the Rock'

No comments: