11.19.2006

Sunday reading

A few interesting, intriguing, insightful reads from the past week and the world of entertainment ...

a Adrian Pasdar and Milo Ventimiglia play brothers in 'Heroes' ... save the cheerleader! save the world, baby! I can hardly wait for tomorrow night ...
a Finding a 'delicate balance' is 'frustrating' ... apparently Katie Couric is still trying to find her way on the nightly news desk. I wouldn't know ... I tuned out a long time ago ...
a Singer-songwriter Jewel returns with a more sophisticated take on self-reflection
a A Revealing Peep at the Dixie Chicks ... a fascinating look at the Dixie Chicks. I should see this movie ...
a 'Brothers & Sisters' works it out ... Kates and I have been faithful to 'Brothers & Sisters' since its debut. Yes, the storylines are a bit antiquated and sappy at times, but the acting is strong, and amen to the show's creators and writers for staying true to the family-based plot ...

No comments: