10.07.2006

Here me roar!!

Tigers win!!

YES!

... what a turnaround. And I called it ... :)

... If I heard the Fox broadcasters say "Everybody picked the Yankees to win this series" one more time I was gonna barf/scream/drive to Detroit myself and woop 'em upside the head ...

... Ok, so I wasn't 100 percent sure about the Tigers beating the Yankees -- given the way the Tigers blew the AL Central lead down the stretch -- but looking at the Yankees overhyped roster, lack of chemistry, and history of fading in the postseason, the Tigers weren't exactly underdogs in this series either ...

... watching Bondermann pitch a gem of a game ...

... seeing the fans going crazy ...

... watching the team carry Leyland off the field ...

... the celebration in the clubhouse ...

... a sign that read "Jim Leyland for Governor" ...


... the players coming back on to the field and dousing the fans with champagne ...

... Kenny Rogers dousing a security guard ...

Sights to remember. One down, two more to go. Go Tigers.

By the way, has anybody found the Twins offense?

No comments: