7.30.2006

Sunday reading

... A few of the interesting, intriguing reads I came across this last week ...

Janet Bares Belly, Not Soul ... Since I posted the heat story on here last week, my buddy Matt's become power hungry. Therefore two of this week's good reads are brought to you by him. As for Janet, the only word that comes to mind is bizarre ...

Requiem for a Rookie Card: How baseball cards lost their luster ...the other one sent to me my Matty, because he knows how much I love my baseball cards. This story is so good. So sad. And so true ...

Miller Park sausage race gets some more flavor ... ah, the shot heard 'round Wisconsin this last week. There's nothing like the sausage races at Miller Park ...

My co-workers are driving me crazy! ... If you can't relate to this one, you've got my dream job.

No comments: