5.05.2006

Lost shocker

... When Kates and I arrived home Wednesday night I suggested we watch 'Lost.' It didn't happen.

... So I suffered all of Thursday as my cohorts went on and on ... and on about how amazing an episode it was. I had to avoid all the 'shocker' headlines on the Internet. And the stories coming in on the wire. And any e-mails I recieved from friends with 'Lost' in the subject line ...

And when Kates arrived home last night, there was nothing else on the agenda but watching Wednesday night's 'Lost.'

'Wow' is an understatement ... I had a feeling the big ending would involve Anna Lucia, and with the flashbacks of her and Jack's father -- which now seem pretty pointless -- I was thinking it might include some revelation that Anna Lucia was directly responsible for Jack's father's death ...

I never, never foresaw Michael turning on Anna Lucia and then Libby... Libby!!

... Then again, we can't really be that surprised that Anna Lucia, aka Michelle Rodriguez, is gone considering all her off-the-island troubles. That and nobody could stand her on or off the show. She had it coming sooner or later ...

... and although Libby's character was so likable, she was right there with Rodriquez ...As one friend said, at least we won't have to suffer any Hurley-Libby sex scenes

... But are they both really dead!?!? ... ah, the endless questions.

... So anyway, how bout those hippies on 'Amazing Race' ... they squeaked out again, thanks to another non-elimination round!! ...Thank goodness, they're the only team left worth rooting for ...

No comments: