2.27.2006

Needing a fix

When you try your best but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you feel so tired but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?

I could barely get myself out of bed this morning ...

I've had a throbbing knot in my neck that feels as big as a baseball, and can't get it to go away ...

I keep biting the left side of my mouth and can't seem to control it or stop it ...

Sarcasm sucks, especially when you're not in a mood to take it ...

I wish I could do something to unleash all of the visions and ideas building inside me ...

Minute issues I had hoped wouldn't come up, have ...

Since when did it become so hard to get a simple sandwich at Subway ...

I have too much to do, too much on my mind ...

No comments: