11.10.2005

Still thinking about 'Lost'


I'm still thinking about 'Lost' last night ... imagine that.

As much as I hate to admit it, I just know I'm going to keep going back to last night's episode. The network really was right -- we are going to be talking about this episode all year ...

Dang it.

The moment I walked into work this morning, the watercooler talk began. 'How could they kill Shannon!?' and 'At least it was her and not someone else' ...

And the Internet surfing began, desperate for more clues. Turns out I was the only one in our group that caught Jack whizzing by in the hospital scene. And that led one of my cohorts to remember one of the first episodes this season when Jack had to decide between saving the woman who would soon become his wife and (insert dramatic music) Shannon's father ...

Once again it all comes together. And yet again a sign that everyone on the island is connected or has crossed paths before ...

Reruns or not. It becomes clearer and clearer that you have to watch every nano-second of every show (even the reruns) if you have any hopes of getting it ...

a USATODAY.com: 'Lost' loses another main character
a MSNBC: A love is ‘Lost’ as show labors on
a USATODAY.com: 108 'Lost' theories

No comments: