8.02.2013

Ban-Rod

So I just watched the Royals lose in extra innings to the Mets. ...

Darn. Kansas City tied the game at two runs apiece in the top of the ninth and appeared as though they were going to win their 10th straight. But Eric Young popped a home run to right field in the bottom of the 11th inning to give the Mets a 4-2 win.

The streak was fun while it lasted. I've started paying closer attention to the Royals since my thrilling visit to Kauffman Stadium last week, and here's hoping they can continue their recent success to make a strong run at the wild card.    

In the meantime, my stomach churns tighter every day Major League Baseball delays its announcement of the Biogenesis suspensions.  All reports said the hammer was going to come down today. Now it's Monday.

I say, Wrap it up and ban Alex Rodriguez for life. No ifs, ands or buts. ... Buster Olney had a great column on the subject yesterday.

And yet, A-Rod is playing on. And continues to play dumb to what he's facing. Yuck.

Forget A-Rod.

This is cute. ... I love the reaction of the camp counselor.

No comments: