5.17.2010

Secrets of the Ya-Ya Neighborhood

I attended a presentation about technology and media this morning where the video below was shown ...

I couldn't stop nodding my head as I watched all of the factoids scroll and sweep across the screen. Because I can relate to this video on so many levels -- from the ways I interact with technology, to my television-viewing habits, to relying on my parents' advice and examples in certain situations ...

I love this stuff!

On a side note, this gem came over on Overheard In the Newsroom today:
Sports Editor: “So May 31 is Quit Facebook Day?”
Managing Editor: “Yes. Because the people too stupid to use it are now afraid of it.”
Don't get me started about the people who complain about Facebook and all of its quirks and privacy issues when so many of those same people are sharing their locations on Foursquare, whining on Twitter or sharing their innermost thoughts on blogs ...

Ok, check out the video ...

No comments: