5.08.2010

Rebooting

After months of worrying way too much about settling into my new job, being away from my girls, selling a house, buying a house -- let alone finding time to sleep and eat -- I'm finally feeling as though I'm returning to something that resembles my former routine ...

And that means reclaiming a piece of my news-junkie status. I'm reading more news again, and getting better at catching the national news each evening. I'm more aware of what's going on in the world now than I have been in months.

I don't doubt that a lot of that has to do with the start of our summer sessions. But I'll take what I can get.

That said, check out this fascinating video, "Airspace Rebooted," showing the effects of the volcanic ash from Eyjafjallajökull -- Oh yeah, I spelled it! -- on air travel in Europe.


Airspace Rebooted from ItoWorld on Vimeo.

No comments: