4.20.2009

Love & music

Sometimes I think my iPod knows me so well, it not only syncs with my iTunes catalog, but my mind, too. Depending on the mood and state of mind I'm in, I just click the random button and it knows exactly the right blend of songs to play ...

Take tonight, for instance. A gloomy Monday. A really busy and frantic (but productive) day at work. Then, I come home and have more things on my to-do list than I have time for (a never-ending obstacle, it seems). Pretty soon Phoebe's home, which means all eyes and attention go to her. Kates and I are bumping into each other in the kitchen trying to feed her while preparing food for ourselves ...

And before we know it Phoebe's flipping peas over her shoulder onto the kitchen floor.

But the music playing on the iPod always makes it ok.

Which brings me to this ...

Kates and I are still in love with The Weepies ...

I was checking up on their goings-on the other night, and I caught this interview with them. Good stuff.

They're tops on our list right now of bands we want to see. Now if only they'd come to a theater near us.

No comments: