12.16.2008

Heroes & villains

... So I watched last night's "Heroes" during my lunch break today ...

Man, what a bloodbath that was! ... If you've read anything about this fall's TV, you know "Heroes" has been limping along -- and the show killed off a whole lotta dead weight in last night's episode.

Knox, Flint, Doyle, Meredith, and supposedly Sylar -- gone. And yet it seems like I'm forgetting others ...

Then, in the final moments, the show basically pulled a "Desperate Housewives" totally dumping the storyline we've gotten used to over the last 2 1/2 seasons and turned the heroes into fugitives being hunted by the government -- at the request of Sen. Nathan Petrelli, who, it seems to me, is setting out to do what his father couldn't ...

Intriguing, indeed.

But for now, I'm glad to take a breather from "Heroes" until after the Super Bowl.

No comments: