2.28.2007

On the road to Shambala

Kates and I just finished watching tonight's "Lost" ...

I loved it! It was some of the most fun I've had watching an entire "Lost" episode in a long time ...

My cohorts might very well disagree when the talk starts up around the water cooler tomorrow morning, but I say forget all the crap about the island and the theories and Jack and The Others ...

It was refreshing to see Hurley and the boys just having fun again. And having hope ...

Old Sawyer was back to firing off nicknames like a machine gun -- "Snuffy," "International House of Pancakes," "Jumbo-tron," "Jiminy Cricket" (and then Hurley stutters to Sawyer: "Ok, Red Neck Man.") ... Gosh, I wish I could remember some more of them!

And then watching Hurley finally start the van and steer it away as he and Charlie seemed destined to plunge head-on into a giant rock -- that was glorious!

Oh, and whoever came up with the idea to use Three Dog Night's "Shambala" throughout the episode -- well played, well played.

No comments: