1.04.2007

Vacation, Day No. 6

The hours on my vacation are waning and I don't like it ...

I shaved my vacation beard this morning and tomorrow we'll be en route for a weekend with the big family and a wedding. Before I know it, Monday will be here and I'll be heading back to the office ...

sigh.

I feel like I've done so much this week and yet done nothing at all. If only I could have one more week ...

* * *
On Tuesday we went to Ray and Leah's house ... always good fun.

If you're into family fun and social-type games, here's two we had fun playing: "Apples to Apples" and "Rigormoral."

Check 'em out if you can ...

* * *

The bathroom renovation is continuing ...

I spent Wednesday afternoon laying and cutting tile pieces to put at every nook and cranny of our awkwardly shaped bathroom ...

Then it was dealing with and mixing that adhesive ...

Sure I was nervous at first, but all of it went swimmingly ...

Next up: I gotta get down the grout and the put on a sealer -- but that'll have to wait until at least next week ...

* * *

I had a dentist appointment this morning ...

My check up went well, but I hate going to the dentist. Heck, who doesn't?

Seriously. What good ever comes from a trip to see the dentist. OK, you leave with cleaner teeth (you hope), but that's hardly worth all the prodding and pricking you have to go through to get the job done ...

And it never fails -- at the end, there's always a lecture about flossing more, or in my case, urging to get braces, even while I've survived just fine without them ...

No comments: