1.31.2007

Today, I ...

... can't stop thinking about working on our bathroom. Seriously every spare moment in my mind is filled with 'scrap the paint, scrape the paint, put on a new coat, scrape the paint, scrape the paint ...

... am tired. My mind was filled with too many thoughts to sleep well ...

... am frustrated I can never seem to come up with the words when I really need to write them ...

... feel like I'm letting my cohorts down ...

... waited for hours in a frigid apartment doorway and then watched police officers carry a dead man down a staircase ...

... had a marketfresh turkey-bacon-swiss sandwich for lunch, from Arby's. I love those sandwiches ...

... am loving the sight of everyone getting excited about the Bears and the Super Bowl ...

... am proud of my ability to build good relationships ...

... can't keep from thinking there's something better out there for me ...

... am thinking a lot about Grandpa ...

... am really hating this frigid weather ...

... finally got around to shoveling the snow that fell two days ago ...

... wish the snow would go away and spring would come tomorrow ...

... feel like I have a million things to do, but don't know when I'll ever accomplish all of them ...

... can hardly wait for baseball to start ...

... need to finish watching these movies ...

... need to get to bed early ...

... need to finish working on that bathroom ...

No comments: