1.24.2007

Someday

Sharing a conversation that just occurred between Kates and I ... I think you can figure out who's who ...

"This weather sucks! I hate the cold! I hate it!"

"Tell me something I don’t -- "

"I hate it!"

"Wha, wha, wha."

"I hate it! … We need to buy some property in Arizona so we can live down there during the winter. We’ll stay through spring training and then we can come back up here when the baseball season starts."

"Guess we’re not going to be having any kids then. We can’t keep pulling them in and out of school."

"Yeah we can. It’s all about communication. We can make it work with their teachers and keep a good line of communication."

"Well, where am I going to teach. I can’t keep moving schools."

"You won’t have to. We’ll win the lottery and then you won’t have to work."

"I see."

No comments: