6.17.2006

Sunday reads

... A rainy Father's Day ...

... Kates and I visited her parents and took them out to IHOP for brunch ...

... and the rain canceled my baseball game, so I took advantage of my free time be falling asleep on the couch.

Here's a few of my favorite reads from the past week, or two ...

a Fiona Apple finds comfort on stage
a Dixie Chicks `Not Ready to Make Nice' ... Their new one is top-notch, and I couldn't be more happy with the fact their music is selling again, and the girls are getting the coverage they deserve, even for speaking their minds ...
a Sgt. Pepper Returns
a Superman: Gay Icon? Christ Figure?
a Bonds, Pujols Could Make for Quite a Show
a How things fell apart in Kansas City ... this article says otherwise, but I've always thought things started falling apart the day the Royals hired Allard Baird. ...Trading away Jermain Dye, Johnny Damon? Seriously.

No comments: